Sunday, March 22, 2015

MIM #205

I'm just popping in to post a last minute card that I made for 


I used one of my PTI Keep It Simple Frames dies to frame my confetti cluster stamping,
which I stamped with some Lovely Laurels and Bitty Bouquets stamps,
in PTI hibiscus burst, sweet blush, limeade ice, hawaiian shores & Mama Elephant Fresh Mint.
Then, I stamped the sentiment (from Wplus9's Mother's Day Bouquet stamp set) over top.


I diecut a Bitty Bouquets die and stamped it with the same colours that I used 
on my confetti cluster stamping.
A trio of PTI buttons tied with rustic cream button twine finishes it off.

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

I love your panel with the flowers and scallops Leigh.

Fotinia said...

Leigh, it's so delicious! Looks like a candy) Sad that I felt bad this weekend and didn't take a part in that MIM! Wish you luck!

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh, this is such a gorgeous color combo, Leigh! And I LOVE your confetti cluster stamping! Looks amazing framed with the simple background, and love the sentiment stamped right on top. The cluster of flowers and buttons is really beautiful, too!

Michelle said...

SO pretty! Beautiful colors and lovely detail. A perfect Mother's Day card!

Brandi said...

Oooooh! Love the colors and button/bow addition!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful cluster stamping Leigh I love those soft colours!

I Card Everyone said...

Sensational, Leigh! I love it, and so admire those you who have the patience, and tiny stamps to do it!
=] M

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Such a sweet, pretty card.
Caroline xxx

Jen Mitchell said...

What a sweet Mother's Day card. I love the cluster of flowers and the cute little buttons!

Pam said...

Beautiful! Love your clustered panel.

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty, love the colors!!

Joyce said...

Fabulous Mother's Day card, Leigh.

cm said...

Marvelous confetti stamping, Leigh...and your card is Mother's Day perfect! Gorgeous colours, images and layout!
~c