Thursday, March 19, 2015

Cas(e) This Sketch #115

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #115 designed by Sam Simpson:


I decided to make a wedding/anniversary card using some
Crate Paper Open Book patterned paper and chipboard.


I trimmed my patterned paper and adhered it on an angle.
Behind the chipboard ampersand, I adhered some pink thread.
I stamped my sentiment by putting together some letters/phrases from PTI's Wonderful Words: Additions.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, March 26th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

Ohhh Snap said...

Beautiful! And dang it, now there's another PTI stamp set on my wish list lol

cm said...

An innovative, lovely wedding card, Leigh...the papers are amazing, but it's that big ampersand that catches my eye! Love this, as will a newly married couple!
~c

donna mikasa said...

Love this, Leigh! And your own stamped sentiment? Genius and well done!

Anonymous said...

cute,cute,cute!!!

Deepti said...

How cool is this design! Love the ampersand :)

Lisa Elton said...

Love the colors Leigh, this is fantastic!

Lisa Lara said...

Love the and sign tied in with your sentiment Leigh. Love the papers. Cool card.

I Card Everyone said...

So wonderful, Leigh... you just have a way with those papers none of us knows what to do with! Love the ampersand, and that typed background... well pretty much all of it..
=] Michele

Happy Dance said...

This is just wonderful! Love the soft colors. Love your sentiment! And the ampersand is the absolutely perfect touch here. LOVE this card! Your cards are always amazing. Bev

sableturquoise said...

so clean et so nice !

~amy~ said...

Love this Leigh.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so fabulous, I love it.

Jill Norwood said...

Love it!!!

Betty Wright said...

This is fantastic! Love all the different elements!

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh! Adorable!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

So simple yet fabulous Leigh - you've got me thinking of fairytales now!