Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Hello, Sunshine

Today, I have a card to share that I made using some goodies from Reverse Confetti


To make my card, I applied some summer sunrise ink to my background using
my Tim Holtz blending tool.
I took a Quick Card Panels: Spring Fling and partially ran it through my Big Shot with the clouds from Sun 'n Clouds Confetti Cuts, stopping before I cut into the sentiment.
I diecut a few other clouds from the Quick Card Panel  and adhered them to my card,
along with a sun that I diecut using Sun 'n Clouds Confetti Cuts from summer sunrise cardstock.



  



Thanks for looking

12 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a bright and happy card Leigh!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh yes ~ hello sunshine, come on spring! This is cute Leigh, bright and happy too!

Francesca Biancon said...

the spring is here!! I love it!!

I Card Everyone said...

Does it for me, Leigh!
=] Michele

Joyce said...

This is so fresh and happy.

Kathy said...

Lovely...aqua and yellow must be your current faves! A happy card, love the graph paper clouds from the QCPanel. :)

sabbycat said...

Yes, it's spring! Love the clouds too. Love the new RC release!

Alanna said...

Such a fun card. I love the die cuts using the patterned paper.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so fun, love it.

sableturquoise said...

ohhhh ! j'adore , avec ces petits nuages !

Teresa Doyle said...

Very cheery card. Anyone would love this.

cm said...

Cheery, fresh, bright..yes, all the ingredients for "happy"! Love this!
~c