Sunday, March 01, 2015

Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try #22

Today, I have a card to share for Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try #22: 

Here's my card...


I diecut the card-stock with the Documented Confetti Cuts and layered it over some Echo Park patterned paper.
On it, I stamped the puppy from Puppy Love and then stamped the glasses from Oliver Owl.
I created the striped banner using the banner from Tag Me Confetti Cuts and then used the
small tag from Tag Me Confetti Cuts to diecut the ends of the patterned paper strip on which I stamped the sentiment from Sugary Sweet Sentiments.


 

 


Be sure to head on over to the Reverse Confetti blog to see
the other designers' takes on the sketch and to play along, if you'd like.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Leigh, this is darling.

Megan Carroll said...

Super cute!! I will try to play along!!

Kay Miller said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is WAY too cute!! Love it!

Bobby said...

This is so cute, Leigh. I love the glasses on the dog. :)

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! Love the glasses on that little dog!

Lisa Elton said...

HA ~ how cute Leigh, I love his big ol' glasses!!

Joyce said...

Oh, this is so adorable. Great way to dress up that cute dog.

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SO cute! I just love how you combined all those stamps, Leigh!

cm said...

Wonderful inspiration, Leigh; the glasses are a sweet touch that totally amps up the cuteness!
~c

NhDeSiGnS said...

Adorable. Love the soft green