Friday, March 27, 2015

Five for Friday

It's Friday.
And not just any Friday.
It's the Friday before Spring Break!  Woohoo!
 
Five things I'm looking forward to over Spring Break:
 
1) Going to see Furious 7 on opening night
 (which means that we'll be rewatching the previous 6 movies on DVD before hand.)
 
2) Having some friends over for supper.
I'm thinking of doing "make your own mini-pizzas" with some
homemade blizzards for dessert: we buy vanilla ice cream and chocolate bars
and mix them together using my Kitchen Aid mixer.
 
3) Attending a taekwondo referee seminar in Winnipeg tomorrow.
I'm also looking forward to doing a little shopping afterwards -- I'm on
the hunt for some cute navy flats/sandals.
 
4) Celebrating Easter and all that goes with it:
our community Good Friday service, getting together with my mom for supper,
getting together with Cameron's family for a meal, our Sunday morning sunrise service,
celebrating Jesus' resurrection & triumph over death.
It's all so good.
 
5) Working on some projects for Reverse Confetti's April release.
April Release, you say?
 
 
Yes, that's right. Reverse Confetti is having an April Release.
Peeks will start on Easter Sunday (the 5th).
They're also having a sale & a "win it before you can buy it" contest.
Check out the details on Reverse Confetti's Facebook page.
 
So, what are you looking forward to doing over spring break?
 
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Sounds like you have some wonderful plans for the week! We didn't get much of a spring break this year because of all the snow days we had to make up, but it was still great. Hope you have an amazing time!

cm said...

Your Spring Break plans sound marvelous! I'm visiting my mom. We're fortunate to have two weeks of Spring Break, so I've been here for 8 days already. Time with mom, my niece and nephew: priceless! We attended Palm Sunday service and will be attending on Good Friday as well. My husband is coming here (midnight flight from Ottawa, where he's attending meetings) tomorrow. We need to head home on Saturday, as it's back-to-work Monday, so between now and then, I'm hoping to 'just enjoy.'
~c