Monday, November 27, 2017

Altenew November Inspiration Challenge

Today, I have a card to share for the the 


I decided to use my Altenew Floral Fantasy stamp set.


I started by stamping my flowers in Altenew Citrus Burst, Fresh Lemon, Maple Yellow, 
Honey Drizzle, Sunkissed, Orange Cream, Autumn Blaze and Firebrick inks
onto their coordinating diecuts.
I stamped the leaves directly onto my background panel using Honey Drizzle.


I stamped my sentiment (from MFT's Handwritten Happiness) in Dark Chocolate ink.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

ttrp said...

This is so pretty!!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is cheerful and ever so pretty Leigh!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so gorgeous, Leigh!

Vikki H said...

Your flower bouquet is warm and cheery! I love it! Missed seeing you on PTI's blog hop on Saturday.

Papercraft Boutique said...

Beautiful take on the challenge, Leigh! The roses are gorgeous and I love that you colored the leaves in dark yellow. Hideko

Annette Gordon said...

I just love all your floral cards they are sooo pretty!