Thursday, November 09, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #247

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #247 designed by Donna Mikasa:


Here's my card:



I stamped my sentiment (from MFT's Handwritten Holiday) 
in versamark onto black cardstock & heat embossed it in white.
I diecut the Memory Box die from white cardstock and popped some
yellow cardstock behind the windows and doors before adhering it to my card.



Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, November 16th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Happy Dance said...

I love this! What a fabulous take on the sketch, Leigh!! I'd have never thought to do this, and I'm so impressed by the simple brilliance of your idea!! The black and white with the teensy pops of yellow is perfect. This is just a wonderful Christmas card. Bev

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun take on the sketch Leigh!

Melissa Grant said...

Oh how I love this! What a great interpretation of the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Such a gorgeous take on the sketch, Leigh! Black and white is always so elegant!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

fun job with the design!

Brian King said...

I love this bold, fun sentiment against this panel of black. Beautiful! Such a fun card, Leigh! Thanks for allowing me to play along with the Design Team this week. What fun!

Chrissy Larson said...

Love this, Leigh! Perfect, simple, clean and awesome!

Gwen said...

A contrast between black and with and your gig title and details. Like !Thank you for yur comment on my blog.