Saturday, November 25, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #74

Today, I have a card to share for 
Inspired By All the Little Things #74:

This decoration would fit perfectly into my home!
Here's what I was inspired to create:


Onto a piece of Reverse Confetti Grey cardstock, 
I stamped my sentiment (from MFT Stamps) in versamark and heat embossed it in gold.
Then, I stamped over it with my Concord & 9th Barnwood stamp.


 I stamped the boughs (from PTI's Bells & Boughs) in Altenew Jet Black ink.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Friday, December 1st to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

maria f. said...

What a fabulous sentiment, Leigh. Thanks for having me as GD with you this week :)

!neke said...

Beautiful !!!!!

Nora Noll said...

Simply STUNNING!

Celeste Goff said...

Love this pretty card Leigh! The woodgrain with the gold embossed sentiment is perfect!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your combination of the gold, woodgrain and pine elements! Fabulous CAS design!

TK said...

Great card from the inspiration -- the sentiment font looks quite similar too!

Lisa Elton said...

Awesome take on the photo Leigh, this is pretty!!

Stampingcountry said...

Your bold, gold embossed sentiment look fabulous on your woodgrain!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration, Leigh!

Rosemary said...

lovely take on the inspiration!!

Marcie Sharp said...

That sentiment looks so pretty embossed in gold! Love your card.

LauraJane:) said...

Simply Splendid!