Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Acorns

The LEAD of the Acorns Challenge will be invited as a 
Guest Designer in a future challenge!
Please visit the Curtain Call Challenge Blog for all the challenge info and deadline.

Here's my card, using my Reverse Confetti Happy Harvest stamps and dies:


I diecut my Happy Harvest dies from some Simple Stories patterned paper and cardstock.
On the cardstock diecut, I stamped the sentiment in versamark and heat embossed it in white.
I layered them over another strip of patterned paper.


A trio of buttons and twine finishes it off.

Make sure you visit each of the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge
 designers' blogs for more inspiration!


Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Love those acorns!

Vikki H said...

A very smart, modern fall design, Leigh! I may have to purchase my first Reverse Confetti stamps/dies!

Lisa Elton said...

This is marvelous!!

ElizStewart said...

Leigh..love your acorn dies (Kim had a good set as well). This trio of acorns is just wonderful! Thank you so much for inviting me to be a GD this week!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute little trio of acorns. I love the buttons and twine!

Marisa said...

Adorable take on the challenge!