Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #72

I'm a little late, but today, I have a card to share for 
Inspired By All the Little Things #72:

I was inspired by the white on grey, as well as the lights,
which made me think of stars.
Here's my card:


I trimmed some Teresa Collins patterned paper to use as my background.
I diecut my Papertrey Ink Shaker Shapes: Stars die from white cardstock and 
blended Altenew Evening Grey onto the bottom of the scalloped frame.
I stamped the sentiment (from Simon Says Stamps Big Scripty Sentiments)
onto the diecuts, as well as the background and layered them together.


To finish it off, I added some Papertrey Ink wooden stars, some
of which I coloured using one of my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers.
 I stamped my sentiment (from PTI's Winter Woods) in Altenew Jet Black ink.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Friday, November 17th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful card !!!!!
Love the grey and white !

Ineke X

Lisa Elton said...

This is wonderful Leigh! I like the sprinkling of wooden stars you've added!

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE the added wooden star embellishments:)

Annette Gordon said...

Just love this card! Thanks for sharing.