Saturday, November 18, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #73

Today, I have a card to share for 
Inspired By All the Little Things #73:

Isn't this just the sweetest scene?
I decided to use my Papertrey Ink Winter Village and City Scene stamp sets to make my card:


I used some masking to stamp my trees (PTI Mint Julep and New Leaf), houses (Altenew Blush, Mountain Mist and Sand Dunes) and buildings (Altenew Blush, Coral Berry, Mountain Mist, Lagoon, Rocky Shores and Sand Dunes).
I stamped the sentiment (from Reverse Confetti) in Lagoon.


I diecut my Papertrey Ink Shaker Shapes: Rectangle from aqua mist cardstock.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Friday, November 24th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Leigh, this is so fabulous! Your masking is incredible!

Bobby said...

Your little Alpine village is a wonderful take on the photo. Leigh.

Melissa Grant said...

This is an awesome card! What a great design :)

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun design, love the colors too!

Celeste Goff said...

What a stunning card Leigh! Love that colorful winter village!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such amazing tree, you've created! So fun!

Kim S said...

LOVE this!! How fun and creative!

Stampingcountry said...

Such a creative card! Like the way you built your tree.

Marcie Sharp said...

Fabulous masking! Love this!

LauraJane:) said...

AMAZING masking:))