Friday, November 17, 2017

Create Along With Us: November 2017

Today, I have a tag to share that I made for



We have our parent teacher conferences this morning and, as is our custom,
we made some butter crunch to give to the teachers we visit.
I was totally inspired by this gorgeous card from Betsy to make my tags to accompany my treats.


Isn't it beautiful?
Here's one of my tags:


I started by  diecutting my tag using Tag Sale #7 from Rustic White cardstock.
I made a stencil by diecutting the rectangle from the die set from clear cardstock
and blended Green Parakeet and Hawaiian Shores ink onto my tag.
Leaving the stencil in place, I stamped the snowflakes from the stamp
set that accompanies the Shaker Shapes: Snowglobe dies, in Tropical Teal and New Leaf.


I stamped the sentiment (from Fillable Frames #10) in Tropical Teal 
and added a MFT snowflake die, which was also diecut from Rustic White cardstock.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty tag Leigh, love the colors!

Vikki H said...

Pretty tag! The teachers are lucky to have you around!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty tag Leigh! Love the beautiful background and the big snowflake! Great take on the challenge!

Celeste Goff said...

This is just gorgeous Leigh! I love the colors!

Marcia Hill said...

Great tag Leigh...I'm sure the teachers will love the special treat with the pretty tag! 😊

Betty Wright said...

Wonderfully done, Leigh!