Thursday, January 31, 2008

A fun Q&A

I saw this on Heather's blog and decided to play along:

1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics:
My kids & family events

2. Where are the two best places you've been to?
Walt Disney World & B.C.

3. Name two things you do every day:
Surf the net and cuddle my kids

4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you:
I like scrapbooking and teaching at R.O.X.

5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN'T know about you:
I don't like hot drinks or scary movies

6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping:
My friend, Anita, and my love of photos & crafting

7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months:
Get our basement bathroom finished and buy a new computer

8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools:
My Tonic trimmer and my ruler

9. Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspiration:
Online sites like MSS and magazines

10. How has your scrapping changed since you started?
I don't do as many two-page layouts anymore and I use a lot more patterned paper and embellishments.

11. What scrapbooking project have you yet to try but would love to?
I'd love to make a mini-album with the clear 12x12 piece of Hambly that I bought.

If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!

No comments: