Saturday, January 12, 2008

Online Crop

We had an online crop at My Scrap Shoppe this weekend. Feel free to click on the link to check out the great challenges, inspiration & projects.

Here's the layout that I posted for my challenge (3 times 3), which was to use 3 things on your layout 3 times. So 3 photos, 3 patterned papers, 3 embellishments, 3 points in your journaling, etc.-- 3 of these. And here's my layout, where I used 3 photos, 3 word stickers and 3 points in my journaling (I'd thought I'd had three pp, too, but I had four.)



For Anita's challenge to try something new (I tied buttons onto the die-cuts) & using Liz's sketch, I made this layout:



And for Marcy's challenge to used raw chipboard, some sparkle & polka dots and the challenge to scraplift someone from the MSS Gallery, I made this layout:



which was a scraplift of Marcy's layout called chew.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get blog!!! wow, inspirational lo's!!! Fantastic!!

Heather M. said...

Awesome layouts, Leigh!