Wednesday, August 23, 2017

August Pin-Sights Challenge

Today I have a card to share for this month's


I love the pretty berries on the woodgrain background!
Here's my card:


I started by stamping the images from my Essentials by Ellen Mondo Peony stamp set
in Versamark and Wplus9 Hayride ink onto Strathmore watercolour paper and 
heat embossing it in clear.
I coloured them in using my Zig Clean Colour Brush Markers and a Ranger Tim Holtz Water Brush
and then diecut them using their coordinating dies.


I stamped my sentiment (from Mondo Hydrangea) in Altenew Jet Black Ink 
after stamping my background using Concord & 9th's Barnwood Background
and Wplus9 Hayride ink.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSave

4 comments:

Vikki H said...

Love this! the soft colored blossoms with shaded centers and the textured-looking background are wonderful!

Celeste Goff said...

Wow Leigh, this is just gorgeous! Love the soft colors against that great wood grain background!

Lisa Elton said...

The is a stunning card Leigh, absolutely stunning!

Sherry Espinoza said...

I love your watercoloring on this.