Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Hibiscus

The LEAD of the Hibiscus Challenge will be invited as a 
Guest Designer in a future challenge!
Please visit the Curtain Call Challenge Blog for all the challenge info and deadline.

Here's my card, using my new Wplus9 Southern Summer Florals 2 stamps and dies:


I started by pressing some PTI Hawaiian Shores and Soft Stones inks onto my acrylic block,
spritzing it heavily with water and pressing it onto my cardstock panel.
When it was dry, I layered my blooms and leaves over top, stamped in Altenew
Frosted Pink, Cotton Candy, Autumn Blaze, Ruby Red, Morning Frost
and Mountain Mist.
I trimmed my panel and layered it over a piece of PTI Aqua Mist cardstock.


I stamped the "wedding day" (from PTI Songbirds) in Mountain Mist.

Make sure you visit each of the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge
 designers' blogs for more inspiration!
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful Leigh !

sentsue said...

Love the background. Beautiful composition as always. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Elton said...

Soft and lovely Leigh! What fabulous colors too!

Betty Wright said...

What a lovely wedding card! Love the softness! Beautiful!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty! Love your soft take on the inspiration!

Kim S said...

Absolutely lovely! I really like how your background color changes on the border of the flowers.