Friday, August 18, 2017

PTI's Create Along With Us: August 2017

Today, I have a card to share that I made for

I was inspired by Lizzie Jones' first card in her post here.
I was captured by her stamped panel, and while it isn't something 
I often do on my cards, I thought I'd give it a try.

I decided to use my PTI Summer Sweetness set to make my card:


I stamped my panel in Altenew Sand Dunes, Lavender Fields, Ocean Waves,
Mango Smoothie, Orange Cream and PTI's Limeade Ice.


Like Lizzie did, I decided to use my PTI Bookprint diecuts for my sentiment.
I diecut them from kraft cardstock and layered them over a piece of vellum.
I got out my sewing machine (something I haven't done in a long time!)
and stitched the vellum to my card front.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Such a fun card, Leigh! I LOVE your yummy stamped background!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how fun!! What a delightful summer card!!

Marina said...

Perfect stamping in beautiful colours.

Celeste Goff said...

Love this sweet summery pastel card Leigh! Just fabulous!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Such a fun card. Good job on the challenge

Kim S said...

Such a fun and colorful background panel! I love the contrast with the simple vellum and kraft sentiment - a wonderful combination!