Thursday, August 24, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #236

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #236 designed by Donna Mikasa:



Here's my card, using my Altenew Build-a-Flower: Magnolia:


I started by stamping my outline in versamark and heat embossing it in gold.
Then, I stamped the rest, using Altenew Blush, Rouge, Frayed Leaf and Sand Dunes ink.
I smooshed PTI Melon Berry ink mixed with water onto a piece of PTI Stamper's Select cardstock
and, once it was dry, diecut it using my Neat and Tangled scalloped rectangle die.


I stamped the sentiment using PTI's Songbirds, in Altenew Jet Black ink.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, August 31th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSave

11 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful Leigh !!!

Happy Dance said...

You've outdone yourself with this beauty, Leigh. The watercolored panel with its scalloped edges perfectly highlights those lovely magnolia blossoms. And these colors!! Soft and sweet. This card is one of my all-time favorites of yours. Absolutely love this. Bev

Lisa Elton said...

I've been loving the soft floral cards you've been sharing Leigh! This is pretty!

Stacey Kowbel said...

This is such a pretty card!

Vikki H said...

Elegant and inspiring!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so lovely Leigh. What a clever take on the sketch!

Marina said...

Really pretty and delicate.

Papercraft Boutique said...

I love the soft and elegant look of this card, Leigh! The pink and the gold (embossing) is a perfect combo! Hideko

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the oft colors and beautiful flowers.

Lynn said...

So elegant and beautiful Leigh.

Bobby said...

This is so soft and pretty, Leigh.