Thursday, September 28, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #241 -- (Retro CTS #23)

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #241, which was originally posted as CTS#23,
designed by Chrissy Larson:


Here's my card:



I decided to use my new-to-me PTI's Second Helping of Sunshine set to make my card.
I stamped the scale, bowl and cherries on their coordinating diecuts
in Altenew Mountain Mist, Ruby Red, Lagoon & Emerald inks.
I adhered it to a piece of white cardstock that I scored with my Score Pal.


I stamped my sentiment (from PTI's SAF set) in Altenew Jet Black.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, October 5th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Leigh! Love those scored lines!

Lisa Elton said...

The scored lines, the colors, the images you chose...what's not to love about this fabulous card!!

Bobby said...

Great idea to use score lines, Leigh. They're part of the sketch but don't distract from that cute scale and bowl of cherries.

Nonni said...

This is beautiful! I love the retro look of the stamps and the color palette you chose -perfect match! The scored lines were a brilliantly CAS idea, I wish I'd thought of that! Thank you for having me as GD at CASE This Sketch!

Jen Mitchell said...

Love the vintage look of this. The colors remind me of vintage jadite. Very cool!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Wow, I didn't think of scored lines for the angled stripes! Brilliant idea! Love the color scheme - fresh & cute. Hideko

Chrissy Larson said...

This is brilliant, Leigh!!! I love the scored lines and it's perfect for this sketch!