Saturday, September 09, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #63

Inspired By All the Little Things is back after its summer break!
I am excited to have a card to share for 
Inspired By All the Little Things #63:


I was inspired by the pretty colours of the flowers and the text paper underneath.
I decided to use my new Altenew Floral Fantasy stamp set to make my card:


I stamped my flower and leaves onto their coordinating diecuts in Altenew
Peach Perfect, Rouge and Mountain Mist and PTI's Melon Berry and Terracotta Tile inks.
I layered them over a strip of Authentique patterned paper and PTI Button Twine.

 I stamped my sentiment (from PTI's Songbirds) in Altenew Evening Grey ink.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Friday, 15th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Laurel said...

This is gorgeous!

Nora Noll said...

So so pretty!!!

Bobby said...

So gorgeous, Leigh. The ink colors are perfect.

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration, Leigh!

Becca-expressions said...

So beautiful!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, I love this new layered floral die! Gorgeous card!

Cindy C. said...

So beautiful, love the color combination!

Lesley said...

Gorgeous colours!!! Gorgeous card!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful! LOVE those color choices, such a pretty bloom!

Joyce said...

Stunning, Leigh.

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE the newsprint with the Fantasy Floral:))

Lisa Elton said...

I like the strip of text paper along the edge. Lovely card!

Marcie Sharp said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration photo Leigh! I love the strip of text paper along the edge.

KimCreate said...

Oh, that flower stamp set is delicious! Beautiful!