Saturday, September 16, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #64

Today, I have a card to share for 
Inspired By All the Little Things #64:

I just love the white flowers in these fun jars!
I decided to use my new Altenew Adore You stamp set to make my card:


I started by inking a panel of white cardstock with Altenew Tide Blue ink
and a blending tool.
Then, I pressed my versamark ink pad to the top part of my panel
and heat embossed it in a bronze gold.
I diecut my panel using a Neat & Tangled scalloped rectangle die.



I stamped my flowers onto vellum and heat embossed them in white, before diecutting
them with their coordinating diecuts and adhering them to my card.
 I stamped my sentiment (from PTI's Spring Woods) & heat embossed it as well.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Friday, Setpember 22nd to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Love that copper embossing Leigh. Gorgeous!

Bobby said...

The bronze embossing is fabulous, Leigh, and I love those Adore flowers done in vellum.

KimCreate said...

Super card with such pretty vellum flowers!

Miriam Prantner said...

How pretty! The embossing and vellum make this so elegant!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Love the ink blending & embossed background!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful! The copper embossing and the vellum flowers!

alexandra s.m. said...

So beautiful and elegant Leigh!
Love your card!!

Anita in France said...

Such elegant blooms, Leigh ... the contrast between the soft vellum and the bold colour/embossing is brilliant! Anita :)

Marcie Sharp said...

GORGEOUS vellum flowers! Your card is beautiful.

Wanda Cullen said...

Really love the vellum florals against the copper and blue! Beautiful!!

Nance Leedy said...

Stunning, Leigh! Your vellum flowers are gorgeous and I love the bold blocks of color. A beautiful take on the inspiration!