Saturday, September 30, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #66

Today, I have a card to share for 
Inspired By All the Little Things #66:

I just love this gorgeous bloom and how it's partly out of the photo like that.
I decided to use my new Altenew Floral Fantasy stamp set to make my card:


I stamped my flowers onto their coordinating diecuts in Altenew
Pink Diamond, Pinkalicious, Rubellite and Razzleberry inks and stamped the 
leaves directly onto my back panel in PTI's New Leaf ink.
I clustered them together on my card front.

 I stamped my sentiment (from PTI's Winter Woods) in Altenew Jet Black ink.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Friday, October 6th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

cm said...

WOW! Floral fantasy fabulous, Leigh...such a gorgeous card! LOVE!
Hugs~c

Bobby said...

Those flowers are so beautiful, Leigh.

Marisa said...

GORGEOUS flowers and card!

Lisa Elton said...

This is one gorgeous card!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous card, Leigh! Love the beautiful flowers!

sentsue said...

Beautiful choice of pinks. Pretty card.

Celeste Goff said...

So vibrant and beautiful!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Leigh! Love the beautiful vibrant blossoms!

Marcie Sharp said...

Gorgeous saturated colours! Love this- so pretty!

Stampingcountry said...

Beautiful card! Love your bold color choices!

Silke Ledlow said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the striking colors!

Anita in France said...

Bold, vibrant and fabulous, Leigh ... such fantastic impact! Delighted to be Guest Designing with you at Inspired By! Anita :)