Monday, September 04, 2017

MFT Wednesday Sketch 348

Today, I have a card to share for MFT Wednesday Sketch 348:


My nephew and his wife had a baby earlier this week
-- Juniper Claire -- and I wanted to make them a card
to accompany the adorable receiving blankets Sage & I picked out for them.
Because of her name, I wanted to include some trees on my card,
so I used my MFT Forest Friends set.


I started by trimming some white cardstock and smooshing some
PTI Hawaiian Shores and Green Parakeet inks mixed with water
onto two panels, which I trimmed down for my card.
I stamped the trees and bear in versafine onyx black ink and heat embossed
them in clear before colouring them in with my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers
and a water brush.
I diecut them with their coordinating diecuts and adhered them to my card. 


Before smooshing the green panel, I stamped it with my Reverse Confetti sentiment 
(from Bear Hugs) and heat embossed it in clear, so it wouldn't smudge.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!!! I love the smooshed background and the adorable little bear. Such a fablulous little scene!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable!