Friday, September 15, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Hang Out

The LEAD of the Hang Out Challenge will be invited as a 
Guest Designer in a future challenge!
Please visit the Curtain Call Challenge Blog for all the challenge info and deadline.

Here's my card, using my new Papertrey Ink Too Hot To Handle stamps and dies:


I started by stamping my oven mitts using Altenew Tide Blue
 and diecutting them with their coordinating diecuts.
I stamped the utensils on my back panel, using Wplus9 Hayride and Ocean Drive
 and Altenew Coral Berry.


I stamped the "thanks" (from PTI Tropics) in Altenew Jet Black.

Make sure you visit each of the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge
 designers' blogs for more inspiration!
Thanks for looking!

SaveSaveSaveSave

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Fun card!

Sheri Gilson said...

What a fun take on the inspiration! Love it!

Bobby said...

This is so bright a cheery, Leigh. I love those oven mitts and how the stitching mimics the lines on the footstool.

Lisa Elton said...

Colorful and ever so fun!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Wow, this is so lovely, Leigh! Love the design and the colors! Hideko

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! Love how the mitts are tied on.