Saturday, June 07, 2014

A favourite technique



I still love the chalkboard technique and couldn't resist making a card
using it with Reverse Confetti's All About You & Petals 'n Posies stamp sets.

I started with some pretty patterned paper from Basic Grey.
The floral pattern was so sweet and the navy watercolour patterned paper
worked perfectly for my chalkboard panel!



I stamped and heat embossed my sentiments (from All About You)
and my leaves (from Petals 'n Posies) in white.
That's it -- super easy & such a great effect!



Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Renee said...

You had me at chalkboard...
it's still a personal fave...
but you sunk me with navy! :)
Gorgeous!

Alanna said...

These sets look great with the technique.

laurie said...

I like that chalkboard look too..great card!

Lisa Elton said...

Your blackboard technique looks wonderful Leigh and I love the color!!

Deepti said...

This is lovely :)

Diane Jaquay said...

This is very pretty, Leigh! Can you believe I've never tried the chalkboard technique?! I love the look of it, don't know what I'm waiting for lol!

maria f. said...

Such a pretty chalkboard card.