Sunday, June 01, 2014

Sketch for you to try #13



Today I have a card to share for the Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try #13: 


And here's my take on the sketch:


I started with some Basic Grey patterned paper and chipboard strawberries.
I die cut the banner using the largest tag from Tag Me and trimmed out the sides 
with my paper trimmer.
I die cut some white card stock using the Love Note die and stamped
my sentiments from Sweet Thing using three different colours of ink.








Be sure to head on over to the Reverse Confetti blog to see
the other designers' takes on the sketch and to play along, if you'd like.


I'm linking this up to this week's 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Joni Andaya said...

What a Sweet card Leigh :)

~amy~ said...

awwww...love your strawberry card!

cm said...

How adorable are those strawberries! Fabulous card - it makes me smile!!
c

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card Leigh, love how you used a soft colour palette!

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving those strawberries! What a cute card!

Deborah said...

What a pretty card reminds me of summer with the strawberries I also love the paper with the little flowers all these elements make one great card!

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE those berries and the sweet DP Leigh, this is wonderful!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHH! What a fun card! I LOVE this, Leigh! I love your use of that scalloped die and the strawberries! LOVE the papers! YOU always knock me out of my seat! LOVE:)

cheiron said...

Sweet stamps and sweet coloring! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)