Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Currently...


Today, I have a layout to share using the ever-so-lovely
Twirly Girly collection by Chickaniddy Crafts
It features Sage and her current interests this spring....

Supplies: Twirly Girly Paper (TG14OS07, TG14OS08, TG14OS11, TG14OS12); 
Sticker Sheet (TG14EB02); Enamel Hearts (TG14EB07)

I was inspired by all the tilted cards that are so trendy right now -- 
and applied the design to a layout and was quite pleased with the results!

I die cut my title on my silhouette using the card stock on the back of the 
Itty Bitty Ballerina patterned paper. 
I had fun with the placement of my patterned paper, word strips and stickers.


I printed my journaling on some card stock and added it to my layout.

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Awesome snapshot in time Leigh, beautiful!

alexandra s.m. said...

I love currents and i love your layout Leigh!
Thanks!

Emily Leiphart said...

Fantastic layout, Leigh! I love the journalling, too!

Miriam Prantner said...

Oh I need to do these for my kids, such a great way to capture life!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

So pretty! I like the slight angle and the journaling!

Nathalie said...

Oooh, I love this! The tilt makes the design interesting and I LOVE the currently journaling by your daughter! I wish my boys would agree to play along :P

Alanna said...

Love your layouts and the awesome journaling.

Megan Carroll said...

I love how you documented everything! Great idea! This would make a great stamp set....:)

Lisa H. said...

Super sweet! Love the tilted panel.

Joni Andaya said...

Awesome layout Leigh!!!

cm said...

Such a fabulous layout, and I especially enjoyed reading about Sage's current interests! The 'needing' a shopping trip to Winnipeg makes me laugh! I finally watched Frozen with my niece and nephew over the weekend, and I'm smitten! The soundtrack is quite delightful, so four thumbs up (mine and my nieces) for loving it! ~c