Thursday, July 06, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #229

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #229 designed by Hannelie Bester:



Here's my card:


I started by pressing PTI Hawaiian Shores ink onto my acrylic block,
misting it with water and pressing it onto my PTI white cardstock.
Once it was dry, I stamped the sentiment (from MFT's Forest Friends).


I stamped my new PTI Summer Berries onto its coordinating diecut
and adhered it to my card with dimensional adhesive.
I matted my card on a piece of aqua mist cardstock.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, July 13th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSave

7 comments:

Happy Dance said...

OH, Leigh!!! This is stunningly beautiful. Your take on Hannelie's sketch is absolutely perfect. Your spritzed acrylic block technique has me itching to try that out today! And those raspberries... So lovely against the blue. I love this card...it's seriously full of CAS gorgeousness. Have a great day. Bev

Papercraft Boutique said...

Love the refreshing color combo, and the way you colored the background (acrylic block)! Hideko

Kim Heggins said...

Just so beautiful and as sweet as can be. Love those berries.

SugarGem said...

Super pretty. I really want this pti set!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely CAS card!

Lorna C said...

Loove both your cards for this challenge, they both feel so summery and fresh!

Celeste Goff said...

This is just gorgeous!!!