Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Essentials by Ellen Mix It Up Challenge: July

Today, I have a  card to share that I made for 
this month's Mix It Up Challenge with Essentials by Ellen,
where we were challenged to pair Essentials by Ellen with Lawn Fawn.

Here's my card:


Using some masking, I stamped my images from Essentials By Ellen's Mondo Hydrangea
and Lawn Fawn's Summertime Charm in ink and then, using my MISTI, again
in versamark, so I could heat emboss them in clear.
I coloured them in using my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and a water brush.


I diecut my Simon Says Stamp Happy diecut from pink and black cardstock,
stacked them together and added a strip, on white I stamped birthday
using my PTI KIS: Belated Birthday stamp set.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Happy Dance said...

So beautiful!! Your watercoloring on the hydrangea and the mason jar is really, really lovely. Those colors are wonderful, too. Very pretty card. Bev

Kim Heggins said...

Such a pretty card...love your wonderful jar of flowers.