Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Fusion & Where Creativity Meets C9

Today, I have a card to share for the current Fusion Challenge: Hello Cards:

Here's my card:


I used my Concord & 9th Flourish stamp set and stamped my images
in Altenew inks: Blush, Peach Perfect, Mountain Mist, Volcano Lake
and Sand Dunes.
I stamped the details on the leaves in versamark and heat embossed them in gold.


I also heat embossed my sentiment (from Wplus9's Pretty Peonies set) in gold.

Thanks for looking!






SaveSave

12 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Love how you've used both sides of Fusion in this pretty wedding card. Those colors are amazing together!! And the pretty gold embossed areas are perfect, as is the placement of your sentiment. Wonderful card! Bev

sentsue said...

Classy wedding card. Great spin on the challenge.

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!! I adore everything about this!!

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful and creative card Leigh! Love your awesome take on the sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty take on the sketch Leigh! This is a wonderful card!

Justin said...

A simply elegant card Love it! Thanks for joining us for the Where Creativity Meets Concord & 9th Embossing Challenge!

Papercraft Boutique said...

I love this card, Leigh! So soft and pretty! Hideko

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful!

Michelle Lupton said...

This is so beautiful, Leigh! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Fusion :)

Michelle said...

What a dreamy and beautiful card, Leigh! Gorgeous!

Jeanne J. said...

Everything you do is gorgeous Leigh ! I love the clean simplicity of this design.. and the WOW factor of the gold! Stunning!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous!