Sunday, July 16, 2017

Create Along with Us: July 2017

Today, I have a couple of cards to share that I made for this month's

Having just purchased the Humming Along set last month,
I was inspired by Dawn's card to use it:


I decided to use the same flowers as Dawn did and made this card:


I stamped the hummingbird and flowers from Humming Along onto their coordinating diecuts
and layered them over a piece of PTI Linen cardstock that I diecut using my
Mama Elephant Femme Frames die.


I stamped the sentiment using SSS Big Scripty Sentiments.

And, then, I decided to make a second card, using the petunias from the set.


I just changed up the colours slightly.


This time, my sentiment was from PTI's Tropics.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

lainey said...

Both are stunning Leigh. Humming Along is becoming one of my favorite stamp sets!

Maureen said...

gorgeous colours! Wow!

Diana K said...

Both of these are just gorgeous, Leigh!

victoria h said...

Beautiful cards. Love the hummingbird and flowers.

Kim Heggins said...

Leigh....two absolutely beautiful cards! Love your sweet hummingbirds.

Jennifer T. said...

Gorgeous cards, as always!

Vikki H said...

Your inner Dawn McVey came out on these two lovely cards, Leigh! I skipped Humming Along but think it needs to get back on the list.

Kathy Mc said...

Congratulations on your PTI win, Leigh! I'm pinning both of these beauties and because I need practice with my new Humming Along set.