Saturday, July 01, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Red, White & Blue

Happy Canada Day!
Our nation is celebrating 150 years this year!
 
The LEAD of the Red, White & Blue Challenge will be invited as a 
Guest Designer in a future challenge!
Please visit the Curtain Call Challenge Blog for all the challenge info and deadline.

I saw the stripes in the photo and thought of using my lighthouse set.
Here's my card:



I stamped my PTI Guiding Lights stamp set onto my background and
did some masking/ink blending to create my land and water.


I stamped my sentiment using PTI's Tropics.

Make sure you visit each of the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge
 designers' blogs for more inspiration!
Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Lynn said...

So soft and serene Leigh. Love the soft blue inking.

Betty Wright said...

Love this terrific scene! Great card!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply stunning lighthouse Leigh...just love your wonderful card.

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely CAS card!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous masculine card, Leigh! Love the lighthouse and great CAS design!

Maria said...

Love the striped lighthouse and beautiful soft blue for the water! Perfect CAS card, love it!!

maria f. said...

Love this. And happy 150th!

Kim S said...

Fabulous red, white and blue!! I love the bold and graphic image with the soft blue base.

Marisa said...

Nailed it! Fabulous card!! I cheated and just went with red and white on my card ;)

SugarGem said...

This is really gorgeous. I absolutely love this clean crisp lighthouse