Monday, July 17, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches 296

Today, I have a card to share that I made using


Here's my card:


I made my frame by diecutting my PTI Shaker Shapes: Square twice -- once
from PTI Linen Cardstock and once from a PTI Coaster.
I stacked them together and adhered them to my card.
I stamped the hummingbird and petunias using Humming Along onto their coordinating diecuts
and adhered them to my card, using dimensional adhesive for the hummingbird.


I stamped the sentiment using PTI's Songbirds.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Kim S said...

Such incredibly detailed stamps! I love the pop of bright colors on the fresh white background.

Lisa Elton said...

Playing catch up after vacation! Lots of prettiness happening on your blog while I was away Leigh. I really love your hummingbird cards!

Jen Mitchell said...

Colorful and so beautiful. What a gorgeous card!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Gorgeous card! I love your choice of colours and image! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!