Monday, July 24, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches #297

Today, I have a card to share for 

My co-worker, Jazmyn, asked me to make a card for
her friend's daughter's first birthday
and requested pineapples.


I blended ink onto my background using a mask I made from post-it
notes, three shades of ink and my ink blending tool.
I framed it with my PTI Shaker Shapes: Square die
and stamped it using a sentiment from my PTI Ballerina stamp set.


I stamped my pineapple from my Reverse Confetti pineapple set
in versamark and heat embossed it in gold onto its coordinating diecut.
I diecut my "1" using my PTI dies.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

I love the soft ink blending Leigh and the pineapple is a fun idea - I wonder if the baby loves to eat pineapple?
Hugs
Carol x

Karren said...

Gorgeous light and fresh card, Leigh! Your ink-blended background looks amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how fun! Cute CAS card Leigh!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card...love your incredible inking.