Thursday, August 03, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #233

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #233 designed by Hannelie Bester:



I decided to rotate the sketch to make my card:


I started by stamping my Altenew Magnolia in Altenew Cocoa, 
Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Blush, Frosted Pink, Peach Perfect & Rouge and then 
diecutting it using the coordinating die.
I blended Hawaiian Shores ink onto my background with my blending tool
and flicked more Hawaiian Shores ink mixed with water onto my panel,
as well as just plain water.


I stamped my sentiment from the Magnolia stamp set in Altenew Jet Black ink
and onto a strip of black cardstock, which I heat embossed in white.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, August 10th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Karen B. said...

So pretty!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Beautiful and elegant take on the sketch, Leigh! Love that you flicked ink mixed with water as well as plain water.

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely card Leigh!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so lovely Leigh. The softly colored background is perfect to show off the pretty florals.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Very lovely!!! Your ink blending is wonderfully done!!