Thursday, August 31, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #237

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #237 designed by Chrissy Larson:



Here's my card:



I started by stamping my flower from Altenew's Camellia stamp set 
in Altenew Rose Quartz, Puffy Heart and Purple Wine inks.
Then, using a mask, I stamped the leaves in Frayed Leaf and Forest Glades.
   

I stamped my sentiment from PTI's KIS: Birthday stamp set 
onto a strip of black cardstock and heat embossed it in white.
I adhered it with dimensional adhesive.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, September 7th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

Beautiful colors, I love the pinks!

Happy Dance said...

That's a gorgeous flower! Those pinks are amazing, and the leaves really punch everything up a notch. Love the simplicity of this card. So beautiful. Bev

Lisa Elton said...

This is a beautiful take on the sketch!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a pretty card Leigh! Who doesn't love pink, right?

Agi said...

Lovely floral card!