Thursday, August 17, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #235 & Altenew August Inspiration Challenge

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #235 designed by Chrissy Larson:


I also used the Altenew August Inspiration Challenge:


Here's my card:



I used my Altenew Garden Grow stamp set and, with some masking,
stamped the images in versafine onyx black ink and heat embossed them in clear.
I coloured them in using my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and a water brush.
I stamped a panel of aqua mist cardstock along the edge with the flowers from the vase
and one of the other birds from the set.


I stamped the sentiment (from Papertrey Ink's Choose Joy) in versafine
and heat embossed it as well.
Some twine along the side finishes it off.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, August 24th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

What a beautiful card- I love the scene you've created!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, what a fun take on the sketch! This is marvelous Leigh!

Australe said...

she is very beautiful your card, full of sweetness ♥

Jess said...

Love love your card. And I have really one 2 close friends that that sentiment really hit home. Thanks for Sharing

Jess said...

Ok have to ask are you on Pinterest? If no may I post your card so I can find it again?please and thank you

Darnell said...

I was really moved by this beautiful card, Leigh! The sediment, of course, is emotional, but the entire design just works so incredibly well with it!! Hugs, Darnell

Jen Mitchell said...

So beautiful! I love your creative take on the sketch!

Erum Tasneem said...

goodness! LARRRVVEEEE your card ♥ absolutely amazing.

Pat at Merely Creating said...

Gorgeous card design. The colors, the lay out, the sentiment. Just everything...that's all. 💕 ~ Pat

lostinpaper said...

Rocked it Leigh, what a fun and fresh design!