Thursday, August 10, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #234

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #234 designed by Donna Mikasa:



Here's my card, using my new Wplus9 Southern Summer Florals 2 stamps and dies:



I blended some Altenew Warm Sunshine ink onto my background
and layered my blooms and leaves over top, stamped in Altenew
Frosted Pink, Cotton Candy, Coral Berries, Ruby Red, Morning Frost
and PTI's Dark Indigo.
I trimmed my panel and layered it over a second panel, onto which I had
blended Dark Indigo ink with my blending tool.


I diecut the banner using a Neat and Tangled die and stamped my 
sentiment (from PTI's Songbirds).

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, August 24th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love the colors that you chose and all the stamp layering. Great design!!

Jen Mitchell said...

Gorgeous! Love the colorful flowers and that little spot of sponged yellow.

Celeste Goff said...

Leigh, you always create such beautiful floral cards! I love this one!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty wedding card!!

donna mikasa said...

You always have the prettiest take on the sketch Leigh!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Love the color combination and the color layout - the pretty bright colors with the dark indigo accent, and a little of the neutral color here and there. Very pretty card, Leigh! Hideko