Monday, August 07, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Herb Garden -- Take Two & Freshly Made Sketches #199

I have another card to share that I made using the current


I also used Freshly Made Sketches #199 to make my card:

I used MFT's Fall Florals to make my card:


I stamped the leaves in Altenew Moss and PTI Simply Chartreuse.


I diecut the sentiment (from Wplus9's Basic Greetings dies) twice,
once from black cardstock and once from white cardstock, onto which
I blended Moss ink with my blending tool.
stacked them together, overlapping them slighting and adhered them to my card.

Remember, there's still time to play along with this
 Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Jen Brum said...

What a great card! I love these fun leaves! Love the green and black! Great combination! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

!neke said...

Beautiful Leigh !!!

LeAnne said...

SO fresh and fun....great take on the inspiration photo AND the sketch!

Anita in France said...

Fresh, cool and wonderfully graphic, Leigh ... and so deliciously CAS ... fabulous! Anita :)

Linda Callahan said...

CAS perfection! Love those sweet leaves!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute take on the sketch Leigh, this is delightful!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a beautiful card! Love your take on both challenges!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful CAS card, Leigh! Love your take on both challenges!