Monday, August 21, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Hibiscus -- Take Two

I have another card to share that I made using the current

tumblr.com

I used Altenew's Adore You to make my card:


I stamped my blooms in versamark and heat embossed them in white.
I coloured them in using my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and a water brush
before diecutting them using their coordinating dies.
I smooshed some PTI Hawaiian Shores ink mixed with water onto my panel 
and matted my card on a piece of aqua mist cardstock.


I stamped the sentiment (from Right At Home's His Love stamp set) in
Altenew Espresso ink.

Remember, there's still time to play along with this
 Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

6 comments:

TLady said...

This is SO PRETTY, Leigh! Light & soft! I LOVE the water coloring! ;)

Nora Noll said...

What a stunning card!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful sentiment, beautiful card!

Anita in France said...

Beautiful, Leigh ... soft, pretty and just the loveliest verse! Anita :)

Sherry Espinoza said...

Another fabulous watercolor.

SugarGem said...

Absolutely gorgeous