Tuesday, June 03, 2014

A set of thank you cards


Jonah & Sage's kindergarten teacher
recently had a baby girl.
As a gift, I made her a set of twelve thank you cards for her
to use for the baby gifts she received.

To make them, I used two Reverse Confetti stamp sets:

To make them, I started by stamping my sentiment in versa mark and heat
embossing it gold. Then I repeated this eleven more times.

Then, I made three different card designs, three of each one, 
by stamping one of the images from Whole Lotta Hearts in sweet blush.

Here they are:




For my last set of three cards, I inked up the woodgrain heart from
Forever Fall and stamped it over the sentiment.


To package them up, I wrapped them up in a clear box with some envelopes.
Then, I used Reverse Confetti's Sweet Treat Tent with some Studio Calico patterned paper.
I only partially ran it through my die cut machine, so I could extend the length on it to 
wrap around the whole box.


For the tags, I used the smaller tags from Tag Me and 
stamped a sentiment from Sweet Thing on one of them.














I'm linking these up to this week's 

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Lynn said...

so clean, crisp and adorable Leigh!

Alanna said...

I love the pink and gold together.

cm said...

A beautiful set, Leigh...pretty, delicate, eye-catching. A lovely gift...
c

StephH said...

Just beautiful! I admire how you keep it simple and embrace the white space Leigh!

Sherrie M. said...

LOVE the simplicity and sweetness of your card set Leigh. What a lovely gift.

Melissa Bove said...

These are super adorable Leigh! I'm sure the teacher really loved them! Very thoughtful!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute gift Leigh!! Makes me think I should get to work on some for our DIL who's due in Dec....so much to do so little time!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are really clean and classy, Leigh, a great gift for sure!!

Sharon Underwood said...

What a nice thing to do! I like these CAS cards--all of them are so pretty, clean & crisp!

robinann17 said...

Each card is sweet and clean. Love the shade of pink ink! The clear box with the wrap around sweet treat tent handle is darling! What an awesome gift!

Jennifer said...

What a sweet idea! Love te CAS look on all of the cards...cute set.

Joyce said...

Fantastic project. Super baby gift.