Monday, June 16, 2014

Reverse Confetti June Colour Challenge



Well, it's the 16th of the month, which means that
there is a new Colour Challenge up on the Reverse Confetti blog today! 


Here's the card I made with it:


I started with a background of My Mind's Eye patterned paper 
and layered it over some aqua mist card stock.
I die cut the banners using the banner from Tag Me.
I stamped my sentiment from one of my favourite sets: Lots to Say.
Some stitching along the top & some enamel dots finish it off.


 

Be sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog to see what
the other designers created using this colour combo!

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Lisa H. said...

darling, Leigh. love the dots and flags.

Alanna said...

Super cute. I love the two lines of stitching at the top.

Joni Andaya said...

Love it Leigh!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Nothing more fun than dots; this card makes me VERY happy!!!

Joyce said...

This is just lovely, Leigh. I love how you softened everything up and gave it your signature look.

~amy~ said...

absolutely darling!

Miriam Prantner said...

Perfect paper and placement of the dots. Love this!

alexandra s.m. said...

I love your happy card Leigh!
Thank You~

Anonymous said...

So adorable !!!!

Karen C. said...

Love all the colourful dots. The enamel dots are a great accent too!!

Sarah G said...

Yummy card! Love the CAS design and perfect placement of your elements :)

craftmates said...

Such a fun card! Love the dots and banners.

Tracey McNeely said...

Leigh I love what you did with the banners! Sweet card.