Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A wedding card


Today, I have a wedding card to share that I created using some Chickaniddy Crafts products.

Supplies: 12x12 Gold Foil Paper (CN14SP001); Twirly Girly Paper (TG14OS03, TG14OS07), 
Date Night Clear Stamps (DN14ST01)

I started with some white card stock as my base. 
I cut a piece of Tea Party patterned paper to layer over top. 
Then, I added a strip of white card stock and lined it up with the stripes in the patterned paper. 
I cut some thin strips of the gorgeous Goldie Lox Foil Paper and adhered them to my card. 
I die cut the  PTI "forever" die from the gold foil paper as well, and adhered it, 
along with a sentiment strip from the This And That patterned paper.
Then, I had some fun heat embossing the stamped flowers and leaves 
in white on the gold foil paper. 
I cut these out by hand and adhered them to my card. 
I just love how they turned out!



Tip: The gold foil paper is perfect for die cutting! 
I like to put some sheet adhesive to the back of the foil paper before die cutting it. 
Then, once it's die cut, all I have to do is peel it off and stick it to my card!

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Lynn said...

The shine on the flowers is absolutely gorgeous Leigh. Love the sentiment too!

Alanna said...

This is beautiful. That forever die cut in gold is just fabulous.

merryf said...

Oh wow -- WHAT is that gold paper? And it will take embossing? Love it!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! I love the embossing on foil!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful Leigh, the gold is stunning!

Diane Jaquay said...

STUNNING, Leigh! Love the gold die cut forever!!

carol (krillsister) said...

Gorgeous card. Awesome layout. Love the gold foil.

craftmates said...

Wow, love the gold! Stunning!

~amy~ said...

This is sooooo elegant! I LOVE the embossing on the foil!

Helen F. said...

Elegant wedding card, Leigh! Love the gold touches.