Monday, June 09, 2014

Inspired by Pinterest



I have a card to share today that I made with some Chickaniddy Crafts Date Night products, 
after being inspired by this photo on Pinterest:


I love the white logs with the shiny floor and the pop of colour from the flowers!
Here's my card:

Supplies: 12x12 Silver Foil Paper (CN14SP002); Clear Stamps (DN14ST01), 
Mini Sticker Sentiment (DN14EB05), Brads (ND14EB06; Sticker Sheet (DN14EB02)

I used some woodgrain card stock for my background, 
which I layered over some aqua card stock. 
I added a strip of Silver Surfer Foil paper, on which I heat embossed some leaves and 
part of my sentiment (both from the Date Night Stamp Set). 
Then, I added the die cut word, the flower sticker, 
the phrase sticker and a couple of decorative brads.

Here's a close-up of the lovely foil! 


Tip: Don't be afraid to cut apart your clear stamps. 
Here, I cut out the "love", so I'd have an easier time stamping the rest of my sentiment. 
When I want to stamp it all on another project, I just have to line them up.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Alanna said...

This is beautiful.

alexandra s.m. said...

What a gorgeous card this is Leigh!
Love the amazing texture and soft palette colors!
Thank You for the tip as well!
It's a great one ;))

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the embossing and that woodgrain die cut on the metallic paper, gorgeous!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

So pretty I love the woodgrain background paper, I haven't touched mine yet! The silver foil is so pretty I bet gorgeous IRL!

Deb said...

Love your foil paper! So pretty!

~amy~ said...

Leigh, this is perfect & pretty!

Nathalie said...

Gorgeous mix of textures!!!

cm said...

What a fabulous 'translation' from the photo to your card, Leigh! Stunning in every way! ~c