Monday, June 30, 2014

Life is Sweet


Just popping in today to share a layout for July's Pages With Papertrey Challenge.
This month's challenge is to include some journaling cards on your layout.

Here's the layout I made, using both one of the journaling cards
that I got for free with my Papertrey Ink order.
which I paired with some We R Memory Keepers journaling cards.


I used my PTI Journaling Card 1 die to die cut the PTI card "Life is sweet". 
The WRMK cards came in a pad, but I noticed they were slightly larger than 
the PTI Journaling Card 1 die, so I die cut them all with the die, too,
so that they were all the same size.


I printed out my title on some vellum, die cut it with the journaling Card 1 die
and adhered it to the WRMK card. 
I stitched it in place with a zig zag strip.


I die cut one of the Life Is Beautiful butterflies from another WRMK journaling card
and added a few decorative brads to finish it off.

If you create a layout for this challenge, please link it up here in the comments 
on my blog or here on the PTI forum.

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is os sweet Leigh! Love the photo of you with Sage and the soft feminine colors!

Deb said...

Leigh, this is awesome!! I am starting to work on Joshua's school album now. This will be a great challenge to use.

Joni Andaya said...

Aww...what an Awesome layout :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a sweet layout and photo, I love the stitching!

alexandra s.m. said...

Brilliant use of the PL cards Leigh!
Gorgeous page ;)

Karen C. said...

This layout is just adorable, Leigh. I love the way you've used the journal cards to highlight the picture. Such a sweet keepsake.

Mary said...

Beautiful layout!

Diana K said...

Love this Leigh and decided to play along. Your colours are gorgeous and your journaling is so sweet.

Unknown said...

Oh my this is such a sweet page!