Thursday, June 19, 2014

Chickaniddy Crafts June Card Sketch




Today, I am sharing a card that I made using this month's card sketch 



I decided to tweak the card and didn't add the rectangular strip on the left hand side. 
Here's my card:


Supplies: 12x12 Gold Foil Paper (CN14SP001); Twirly Girly 6x6 Collection Pad (TG14PD01), 
Twirly Girly Paper (TG14OS04, TG14OS08), Sticker Sheet (TG14EB02)

I started with a solid piece of patterned paper as my background. 
To this, I added a piece of the gorgeous Goldie Lox Foil Paper and 
then a piece of paper from the Twirly Girly Paper Pad. 
I die cut some more Gold Foil paper using a die and slipped the star journaling card behind it. 
I added the "girlie" sticker, along with some star stickers to finish it off.


Gotta love that shine!

I'm also linking this up to this week's 

Be sure to check out the Chickaniddy Crafts blog to see the cards that 
Kathy & Savannah made with the sketch.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Dee Miranda said...

Love this card! Great job!

Alanna said...

Fabulous card. I love that gold paper.

~amy~ said...

Love your take on the sketch, such a pretty card!

Lin said...

Whoever gets this one will feel so special, Leigh! A wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love this! Great patterned paper choices....that gold stuff makes me swoon every time I see it!

cm said...

Wow - glamorous, shimmery gorgeousness!
~c

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOOVE how you craft--- wish I was talented like you! LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! Great take on this sketch! YOU ROCK <3

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful and so elegant Leigh!