Thursday, June 12, 2014

Cas(e) This Sketch #80

Here is the card that I made for


For my card, I used some Heidi Swapp patterned paper (for my background, 
as well as die cut with my PTI Slide Frame die) & acrylic butterfly.
I also die cut some coasters with the Slide Frame die and stacked them 
together to give my frame some dimension.
I die cut the PTI Wonderful Words Hello from aqua mist card stock and stamped the sentiment 
from the coordinating stamp set. (I stamped it a couple of times to give it an artsy look.)

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, June 19th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Tonya Jastad said...

Great job Leigh! I love the colors and that butterfly!

Lisa Elton said...

what a great design Leigh! love all of the pretty elements you put together and that delicate butterfly!

Alanna said...

Love this Leigh.

Kay Miller said...

Oh how lovely! Your colors are wonderful and I love the vellum butterfly! :)

Anonymous said...

I recognise this paper, I have it lol! Awesome card! I love how you used the frame!

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch Leigh and I love the stacked technique here. A technique I'm always a littel apprehensive in trying...

Happy Dance said...

This is beautiful Leigh! Love these colors together, and that sweet vellum butterfly! What a wonderful card. Love this. Bev

Lea Lawson said...

This is so pretty! I love how you've created a shadow on the stamped part of the sentiment!

Diane Jaquay said...

I love this, Leigh! Love how you stamped the sentiment twice, such a cool effect!

Jen said...

oh, I love this leigh!! It is beautiful! I love that heidi swapp line...SO much fun!!

~amy~ said...

Such pretty colors!

cm said...

Pretty to the max! Love that colour combination...
~c