Sunday, January 10, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch #154 -- Takes 2 & 3

Today, I have two more cards to share that I made using



For the first one, I used PTI's Bloomers Set, 
along with Simon Says Stamp's Big Scripty Sentiments.


And, I couldn't resist making a card for the sketch using butterflies...


I stamped the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's Congratulations stamp set.
I stamped the butterflies from the PTI Masterpiece MIM kit
and coloured them in with ink pressed onto an acrylic block, water and a paintbrush.


Remember, there's still time to play along with this week's CAS(E) this Sketch, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, January 14th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful Leigh. Love all the springy inspiration.

Karen B. said...

These are both stunning, the first had me with its softness.

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful cards today Liegh! Soft and delicate!!

merryf said...

beautiful!

Michelle said...

Two beautiful cards, Leigh!

Michelle said...

Pretty, pretty..... oh, how I love those beautiful scripty sentiments with the lovely flowers and butterflies!

I Card Everyone said...

There is just something special about combining soft pink and yellow! You've done it beautifully here, Leigh ... sigh...
=]

Tammy Nyenhuis said...

Oh, those are so pretty. I especially love the flower card, just beautiful!

Monika/Buzsy said...

These are so pretty Leigh. Love your take on the sketch... especially with the flowers.

Diane Jaquay said...

These are both SO beautiful!!

Jaklena said...

Awesome cards!

Audrey Pettit said...

Both SO pretty! Love how the butterflies and flowers just cascade across the card!

Happy Dance said...

Two gorgeous cards! Love those flowers, and what an icredible font on that sentiment. Great in pinks too. Love those butterflies. Love these! Bev

Deepti said...

These are both so pretty :) love the soft colors !

Maura said...

Love both these cards, Leigh - I think the first one is my favorite - love that bold, scripty sentiment paired with the soft flowers!

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous cards, Leigh! Can't pick a fave--love them both!