Monday, January 04, 2016

Seasons Givings Blog Hop Winner and casing myself

I'd like to thank everyone who participated in the Seasons Givings Blog Hop
and left such kind comments on my blog post!

I had 150 people leave comments before 9pm last night
and asked my husband to choose a number between 1 & 150.
He chose 87, which means that Ursula is the winner of my prize!


I will send you an email, Ursula.

I also have two cards to share today that I made after making this card that I posted on Saturday.

When I was looking through my stash to put together a prize for the Seasons Givings Blog Hop,
I came across some chipboard flowers and decided to CASE my own card to make two more.


I stamped the sentiment from SSS's Big Scripty Sentiments,
 which I stamped in versafine onyx black.

I added chipboard, a button and some twine.


And here's my second card, which is almost identical.


Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These cards are full of spring and adorable!!!! Happy New Year!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This are adorable! So bright and happy! Loving the big script sentiments. And super fun way to use the chipboard stickers!

Nora Noll said...

These are adorable!! I think I need to look through my stash because I am sure I could make something like this from the chipboard I have!! Great design!!

Shelly said...

Such sweet cards, Leigh!
Congrats, Ursula!

Lisa Elton said...

These are both lovely Leigh! So fresh and happy!!

Teresa Doyle said...

Congratulations Ursula. Enjoy your lovely prize!
Thanks Leigh for drawing on the actual date! (Some aren't able to for some reason and its very difficult to keep up, especially when they then give us a time limit for claiming the prize.)

cm said...

Congratulations to Ursula; she'll delight in the prize, for sure! Speaking of delighting...I most definitely am doing so in seeing your beautiful flowers here! The two pretty 'new' cases added to the original would make for a wonderful gift set! Smitten with the colours and crushing over the bold, scripty sentiments!
Hugs~c