Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Reverse Confetti Special Release

Hey there, 'Fetti Fans, do we have a treat for you!


Reverse Confetti is have a special release.... today!

They have released two new Confetti Cuts, as well as some fabulous Clear Tote Bags -- perfect for treat bags.
And the new Confetti Cuts coordinate with the Clear Tote Bags, so you can dress them up!


Aren't they just the sweetest?
With Valentine's coming up, I thought it would be fun to create a treat bag full of chocolate.
I filled the Clear Tote Bag with Pecan Clusters.


I diecut the In the Bag Confetti Cuts from some white cardstock and, with a paintbrush,
painted on some stripes, using some Lovely Lady ink mixed with water.
It reminds me of an awning you might find at a Sweet Shop!

I also diecut two of the tags that are included with the In the Bag Confetti Cuts,
along with one of the toppers.
I smooshed some of the same ink onto the topper, as well as onto a piece of cardstock,
from which I diecut the "love" from Lovey Words Confetti Cuts.
I stamped the "all you need is" sentiment from Lovey Words Coordinates in dark chocolate.


On the second tag, I stamped the sentiment from Lovey Words Coordinates,
which just seemed appropriate for this treat bag.
I tied the tags to the bag using some Solid Strawberry Twine.



 




And in honour of our special release, we're having a blog hop, with some fabulous guests!
Here's a complete list of the Special Release Blog Hop participants:

Leigh Penner (me!)

So, remember, the new products for the special release are available for purchase in the Reverse Confetti store.

Thanks for looking!

27 comments:

Amy Rohl said...

I love the way you think! What a great way to use the dies!! Love the sweet awning in pink and white!

~amy~ said...

delish!

Ruth said...

Great idea and perfect for Valentine's Day coming up :) xx

Lisa said...

How sweet with the stripy pink.... so pretty!

Kristie Goulet said...

These are super cute!!!!

*Vicki* said...

That is the mostly darling clear treat container!! I love your yummy treats! :) Thanks for sharing!

Lisa H. said...

I love that you changed up the insert die and used it as a topper! brilliant and totally cute!!

Shirley said...

Love your project especially showing the new bag without a bow....awesome!!

Thanh Vo said...

Lol! Totally agree with Amy. More chocolate, please! <3

Lisa Petrella said...

This is adorable!! I love how you used the new dies to dress up your tote!!

Karen said...

Love it, and just ordered it! Lots of ideas for this set.

Annheidel said...

I love your sweet candy bag, especially the double tag!

Tracey McNeely said...

Leigh what a lovely treat box, right now those chocolates are looking pretty yummy!

Lisa Elton said...

Scrumptious project Leigh, super cute!

Jan Elmore said...

Oh my...if that's not an incredible Valentine gift...then I've never seen one at all! It's perfect!

Megan Carroll said...

Cute and yum!!

nancy.allin18 said...

I love how you used the die cut on the top of the bag...adore the pink striped "awning"!

jan metcalf said...

Great 'Sweet Shop" look! So sweet!

Jen said...

oh, these are divine!!! love it leigh!!

Anonymous said...

I read the tag and then said to myself....and chocolate....then I scrolled down and wool la...chocolate !!! So cute!

Unknown said...

Love the project - reminds me of a candy store!

Unknown said...

Awesome gift idea! Love the new products!

Marybeth said...

Love this sweet box / bag you created!

Kim Faucher said...

There is just something amazing about pink and chocolate!!!

Diana K said...

Love how you made a candy shop awning for your bag! So sweet and isn't that Lovely Lady ink one of the most scrumptious pinks ever? Can't stop using it!

Unknown said...

I just love this set...I do. There are so many possibilities! Also, thank you for stopping by and leaving a nice comment! It made me smile :)

Betty Wright said...

This is truly scrumptious, Leigh! Love that I can see the fabulous chocolates inside! Great gift idea and great detailing!